You can configure the user experience, innovation life cycle and many elements of the app look and feel to make it your own.
- General information about your HunchBuzz site, help your users understand what it's all about.
- Design of your site – set your brand colors and upload your logo.
- Custom Pages provide more info for your users, create custom pages for your site.
General Design Options
HunchBuzz provides a number of ways you can customize the platform to integrate with your brand::
- Primary Color - choose any color from the picker or enter an RGB value to match your corporate design guidelines. This color will be used for the HunchBuzz header bar, buttons and other artifacts. HunchBuzz will derive a complementary color to ensure readability (Admin->Community Settings).
- You can control whether ideas can be shared via email and social networks (Admin->Security).
- For greater sensitivity you might want to control the visibility of votes cast. Options are "Show all votes", "Hide all votes" or "Hide negative votes" (which will show a vote has been cast but not whether positive or negative). Configure at Admin->Security.
- You can determine whether the activity stream and leaderboard are displayed on your homepage (Admin->Community Settings).
- Header Logo - upload your organization's logo to appear in the top left hand side of the header and in automated email templates (Admin->Community Settings).
- Titles - you can customize the headings HunchBuzz displays on the landing and challenges pages.
- You can define content to be displayed for the challenges, blog, praise, and reward store pages. If left blank nothing will be displayed.
Idea Stage Colors
As ideas progress, they go through various stages. We provide a default set but you can also edit or create your own. Each of these stages can have a custom color assigned to it by editing the stages at Admin->Idea Stages.