A challenge is simply a question, topic or conversation starter to gather insights, ideas and feedback from your people. Challenges are at the heart of HunchBuzz. Create targeted challenges that reflect your organizational needs or business drivers.
See more info on how to create compelling challenges.
- Create a challenge - Guide the conversation through a clear, targeted challenge.
- Completion date - Set the time-frame for the challenge to run.
- Visibility - Determine whether the challenge will remain visible to the community when closed (e.g. read-only) or only visible to admins .
- Limit access - Manage who has access to your challenge and assign Challenge Champions to manage and moderate the challenge if required.
- Polls - Get feedback related to the challenge from users with quick poll questions.
- Review metrics - Create review metrics to rate ideas on attributes such as risk, feasibility or return on investment.
- Select an image from the image gallery to illustrate the challenge.
- Attachments and Links to provide more context and background info.
The New Challenge Wizard at admin->challenges will guide you through creating or editing a challenge in a few easy steps, including adding and managing attachments/links, and choosing a challenge image from the HunchBuzz image gallery.
- All you need to set up a challenge is a title, description and hero image. Everything else can be added or modified later.
- You can manage (close, duplicate, delete, re-open, setup rules) all your challenges at admin->challenges.
What is a Challenge?
Guide the discussion with compelling questions to get people engaged and thinking. Challenges can be:
- Broad or specific topics
- Time-limited or open-ended
- Available to everyone or specific groups
- “What’s the one thing you would change if you were CEO?”
- "How do we work in a more environmentally friendly way?”
- “What's the next amazing product idea?”