Challenges are at the heart of HunchBuzz. Create targeted challenges that reflect your organizational needs or business drivers.
- Create a challenge - Guide the conversation through a clear, targeted challenge.
- Time-frame - Set the time for the challenge to run.
- Limit access - Manage who has access to your challenge.
- Polls - Get feedback related to the challenge from users with quick poll questions.
- Review metrics - Create review metrics to rate ideas on attributes such as risk, feasibility or return on investment.
- Select an image from the image gallery to illustrate the challenge.
- Attachments and Links to provide more context and background info.
The New Challenge Wizard will guide you through creating or editing a challenge in a few easy steps, including adding and managing attachments/links, and choosing a challenge image from the HunchBuzz image gallery.
Guide the discussion with compelling questions to get people engaged and thinking. Challenges can be:
- Broad or specific topics
- Time-limited or open-ended
- Available to everyone or specific groups
- “What’s the one thing you would change if you were CEO?”
- "How do we work in a more environmentally friendly way?”
- “What's the next amazing product idea?”