The first thing you’ll want to do is view the challenges your organisation has set and the ideas that have been created under them.
Learn how to view activity and create ideas all from the HunchBuzz homepage.
The activity stream on the homepage will update automatically with all the latest comments, ideas and comments. You can click on an idea or a challenge for more details, or you can vote and comment right from the homepage.
To see all current challenges :
- Select Challenges from the main menu or from the left hand tab.
- You’ll see the challenges that have been created for your org and their vital statistics.
- If enabled on your platform you might see challenges groups or themes which are collections of challenges.
- Click on a challenge to see a more detailed explanation and explore the ideas that have been suggested.
- If the challenge is interesting you can select Subscribe to receive updates.
Now you can browse through the ideas that have been created under a challenge and contribute by:
- Voting for an idea with a thumbs up/down.
- Commenting on an idea.
- Reviewing an idea.
If you want to receive updates on an idea just click Subscribe to receive an email notification when there’s activity.