So, you have a brilliant idea you want to contribute. You need to choose the challenge it fits best under and then create your idea.
There are a number of places you can create an idea:
- On the homepage look for the New Idea button at the top of the activity stream.
- Or from within a challenge click the green New Idea button to bring up the idea wizard which will guide you through the process:
How to create an idea in four easy steps:
- Create a catchy title (just a few words), a one paragraph excerpt. You can enter tags (like hashtags) to help locate and sort your ideas.
- Enter more detail and context around your idea in the Long description tab. Let people know how your idea would work and what benefits it would bring.
- Illustrate your idea by choosing an image from our gallery of beautiful images or upload your own custom image.
- Provide other resources that explain your idea through links and attachments.
Press Finish and your idea is now live and ready to go!
You can come back at any time and edit your idea – but you can only edit your own ideas.
HunchBuzz will automatically search through existing ideas as you type to see if someone has suggested something similar. You can also use the search feature to look for items, keywords or tags right across HunchBuzz.