HunchBuzz provides a number of ways to monitor the platform and display status reports on challenges and ideas. The admin dashboard provides a quick snapshot at a glance:
- Popular Ideas provides an interactive bubble chart showing relative idea activity. Zoom and click to view the ideas.
Note: this panel does not work in Internet Explorer. Use Edge, Chrome, Safari or Firefox instead.
- Idea Lifecycle shows all the ideas and their distribution through the idea stages.
- Site Stats shows various data and graphs about site usage including weekly page views, ideas and active users.
- The Site Activity panel shows content activity (ideas, comments, reviews etc.) for a given period. Click the tabs for different stats.
- The Leaderboard panel displays user engagement data by user for various time periods.