There are a number of ways to keep up to date on everything happening in HunchBuzz. We create some automatic subscriptions which generate notifications based on user activity:
- If you interact with an idea (vote or comment) you will be subscribed to the idea
- If you create an idea you will be subscribed to the challenge
A user can control their subscriptions:
- Subscribe to a challenge by clicking the Subscribe button within a challenge to receive an email notification whenever there's activity. Unsubscribe will remove the notifications.
- Similarly, subscribe to an idea by clicking the Subscribe button within an idea. Unsubscribe will remove the notifications.
- The Weekly Digest will send a consolidate activity email once a week of all activity on ideas you're subscribed too.
- You can unsubscribe from the weekly digest by clicking the drop-down arrow next to your user name on the top right of the page and selecting Notifications. This option will show notification settings for any HunchBuzz platform you belong to.
- You can Follow an individual user's activity by clicking their name which will take you to their activity stream. Click the Follow/Unfollow button on the top right of the page to receive notifications when there is activity by that user: