See https://hunchbuzz.zendesk.com/hc/articles/360000415216-Achievements-and-Badges for background information on achievements and badges.
Achievements are automatically awarded to users to recognize and encourage activity. Admins can also create and award custom achievements to recognize participation and engagement - e.g. innovator of the month.
NOTE: Admins can disable achievements across the entire platform if desired.
Create an achievement
- Go to Admin->Modules->Achievements
- Click the Create achievement button
- Complete the title, description and difficulty fields then select a badge icon to represent the achievement.
- Click Create
Award an Achievement
- Click the Award users button next to the achievement you've just created
- Start typing a user's name in the User Search box and it will present a list of users to select from
- You can add multiple users
- To remove (or un-award) a user simply click the users name
- Click Award (or Save if editing an existing user list) to complete and award the badge
- The user will be sent a notification email and the badge will appear on their profile page
Edit/Delete an Achievement
Click the Edit or Delete buttons on the achievements summary page to edit or remove an achievement. If deleting, the badge will be removed from all previously awarded users.