HunchBuzz uses a structured approach to idea generation and allows admins to define an idea cycle that reflects their organizational process flow. By default a HunchBuzz platform will have the following idea cycle and stages:
These stages can all be renamed, modified or deleted to suit your needs. You can define the following properties:
- Name - the name of the idea stage. Shorter is better as this name is displayed on idea cards.
- Order - where this stage fits in the idea cycle.
- Comments - whether comments are allowed for an idea in this stage.
- Voting- whether voting is allowed for an idea in this stage.
- Main journey - determines if this stage is displayed on the journey board.
- Stage type - indicates the state of an idea stage - allowable values are "In progress", "Final success" or "Final declined". This allows the platform to determine the conversion rate of total ideas to actioned ideas (whether implemented or declined).
- Default - the default stage for any new ideas.
- Color - define a custom color to differentiate the stage.