Managing the proliferation of apps is a challenge for any company and Microsoft Teams provides a one-stop place to provision, find and install apps for users.
HunchBuzz is now available in Microsoft Teams store where it can be added:
- As a tab for easy access to your HunchBuzz platform from within Teams.
- As a connector that will surface HunchBuzz activity within your Teams conversation.
Adding the HunchBuzz tab
To add the HunchBuzz app simply navigate to the "Teams" tab and click the "+" sign to add a new tab, or click the "..." ellipses on the left hand tab and then "More Apps". If HunchBuzz does not show in the list of apps enter "HunchBuzz" in the search box to locate then click to install.
Adding the HunchBuzz connector
To add the HunchBuzz app right click your team and choose "Connectors". If HunchBuzz does not show in the list of connectors enter "HunchBuzz" in the search box to locate then click "Configure" to install.
You will now see the HunchBuzz activity stream mirrored in the Teams conversation tab:
- HunchBuzz is hosted within the Microsoft Teams web app or desktop application. HunchBuzz will function exactly as it does in a standalone browser environment.
- If your HunchBuzz platform is configured for Single Sign-On your credentials will flow through from your Microsoft 365 or Azure Active Directory.
- NOTE: The HunchBuzz tab will not work within MS Teams in an ADFS environment.
- Team owners can restrict who can add apps to a team.
- In order to use the HunchBuzz app you need to have an Active HunchBuzz account.
- Only activity in public challenges will appear in the conversations tab.