Letting people know what is happening in HunchBuzz is an important part of building your innovation community. We know how important it is for ideas and comments to reach users wherever they are and whatever apps they're using.
HunchBuzz integration with Slack allows you to surface HunchBuzz activities (new ideas and comments) within your Slack channels and also create new ideas directly from within Slack.
Integrating Slack with HunchBuzz
From within your HunchBuzz platform:
- Go to Admin->Settings->App Integrations.
- Click the Install integration button on the top right.
- Click Slack.
- You may need to sign into Slack to be presented with the channel selection screen:
- Choose the channel you wish to post notifications to.
- Click Install.
Now when new ideas or comments are in HunchBuzz they will appear as notifications in your selected Slack channel(s):
- Only public ideas and comments will be displayed i.e. ideas and comments created in a private challenge will not be published to Slack.