HunchBuzz has three built-in roles with varying levels of control and privileges across a HunchBuzz community:
A user can access a HunchBuzz community, create ideas, vote, comment, complete reviews and polls. A user can view the Journey board and generally interact with their permitted challenges.
A Challenge Champion has all the privileges of a user plus they are assigned extra permissions on one or more challenges by an Admin. This is designed to allow Challenge Champions to act as subject matter experts (SME's) who can monitor and moderate activity for a particular challenge(s).
A Challenge Champion can:
- Edit any idea in a challenge
- Change idea stage for an idea
- Change the owner of an idea
- Archive an idea
- Delete an idea
- Delete comments on an idea
NOTE: Challenge Champions are create and managed in the Security settings tab of the challenge wizard.
An Admin has full control of a HunchBuzz community. They can:
- Manage users (including creating other admins)
- Manage challenges (including creating Challenge Champions)
- Manage all aspects of design, behavior, settings, options etc.